(Natural Vitamin E Oil)
INCI: Tocopherol / Triticum vulgare
Origin: Italy, Ukraine, Argentina
Smell: Almost odorless
Colour: Clear to light yellow
Where does that stuff come from?
- Wheat is one of the oldest cultivated plants in human history and is the second most grown cereal species after maize, followed by rice.
- Through breeding, this grain, which is more demanding in its culture and probably originally from Persia, is now at home on all continents.
- Our Wheat Germ / Vitamin E is obtained from plant material that is naturally rich in d-alpha-tocopherol.
What can this stuff do?
- Natural vitamin E is more easily absorbed by the skin and is better for you than the synthetic version.
- With its antioxidant powers, vitamin E helps to extend the shelf life of your homemade cosmetics also has moisturizing properties
- You can add it for an antioxidant boost
- Your hair will also benefit from using vitamin E. It brings shine and moisture into the hair and prevents frizz.
- Our naturally obtained vitamin E oil has a tocopherol content of 0.25%.
The high tocopherol content and its unsaponifiable content give this wonderful oil a good depth of penetration, but it is only slowly absorbed into the skin and therefore has a haptically more lipid-replenishing and richer feel than avocado oil, for example.
- The circulation-promoting effect of wheat germ oil causes a better supply of the skin capillaries (microcirculation), promotes metabolic processes and lets sallow skin look alive again