INCI: Sclerocarya birrea
Where does that stuff come from?
- The high-quality marula oil, obtained from the seeds of the so-called elephant tree, is a relatively unknown vegetable oil.
- The marula tree, also known as the elephant tree, is predominantly native to southern Africa.
- The 100% pure oil, which is obtained from its seeds by gentle pressing, is a true all-rounder.
What can this stuff do?
- Marula oil is ideal for face and hair care.
- For all skin types, especially suitable for dry & cracked skin
- Rich in unsaturated fatty acids and antioxidants, it protects the skin from harmful environmental influences.
- Thanks to the high content of palmitic and stearic acid, it strengthens the skin’s own lipid protection.
- It has a moisturizing effect, moisturizes and protects the skin from negative influences.
- Marula oil provides moisture and, despite its high oil content, is absorbed well but slowly.
- Recipes made with marula oil leave the skin feeling soft and pleasant.