INCI: Argania spinosa
Smell: Subtle smell of oil
Color: pale yellow
Where does that stuff come from?
- Argan oil is an edible oil that is obtained from the seed platelets of the ripe berry fruit of the argan tree by pressing.
- The Arganeraie area, located exclusively in southwestern Morocco, was declared a UNESCO Biosphere Reserve in 1998.
- Moroccans use the unroasted argan oil to treat skin diseases and use it to care for the skin and hair.
- Argan oil made from unroasted seeds has also become popular in the international cosmetics industry since the 1980s.
What can this stuff do?
- This rich, skin-caring oil contains essential fatty acids and natural vitamin E, a powerful antioxidant.
- Argan oil is known for its regenerative effects; Skin and hair feel invigorated, well-groomed and soft and smooth.
- Can be used on the body, face, eyelashes, hair and nails.
- This pure argan oil is extremely moisturizing and nourishing.
- Argan oil gets its regenerating effect due to its content of essential fatty acids and vitamins.
- It contains approx. 40% oleic acid (Omega 9), 35% linoleic acid (Omega 6) and vitamin E.
- The skin needs these components to stay healthy and elastic, which is why this miracle oil is ideal for mature skin.
- The oil can be applied directly to the face, hands, nails, hair and body. The skin is moisturized and feels well cared for.
- This rich, luxurious oil gives the hair bounce, strengthens it and makes it softer and more seductive.
- A wonderfully natural way to care for your hair.
- Just a few drops on the skin make the skin soft and supple and protect it from the effects of a modern lifestyle.
- Argan oil is perfect as a moisturizing and invigorating day and night oil.
- The moisturizing and anti-inflammatory properties help to soothe flaky, dry skin that tends to irritate.
- It can have a soothing effect on acne, desquamation of the skin and burns and can also be used for rheumatism.