INCI: Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis
Origin: EU (especially Spain)
Color: colorless to pale yellow
Where does that stuff come from?
- The almond tree is a cultivated plant with a history that goes back more than 4000 years.
- The ancients valued the precious vegetable oil
- Cleopatra already knew that in the form of sweet almond oil it nourishes the skin.
- The beautiful queen of Egypt reportedly regularly enjoyed a bath with the vegetable oil to keep her skin tender and beautiful.
- The oil is pressed from the ripe almond kernels of the sweet almond tree, extracted and refined.
What can this stuff do?
- Almond oil is an excellent moisturizer for the whole body.
- It cares for the skin and makes it look radiant and healthy.
- Regular use improves the complexion, as it gives the skin moisture and suppleness.
- Absorbs well into the skin
- Suitable for most skin types, especially for normal, dry and sensitive skin
- Makes the skin soft and supple
- The soothing sweet almond oil is rich in fatty acids, especially oleic acid (omega-9), and contains the natural antioxidant vitamin E, making it the ideal choice for mature skin.
- Almond oil can also be used as an effective facial cleanser and makeup remover. Its light texture loosens dirt and make-up and your skin stays clean, soft and hydrated.
- Nourishes and cares for the hair.