INCI: Vitis vinifera
Smell: neutral / almost odorless
Color: pale yellow to pale green
Where does that stuff come from?
Grape seed oil is obtained from the seeds of the grape by pressing.
What can this stuff do?
- Suitable for all skin types, particularly well suited for oily, impure skin.
- A light oil that is well absorbed into the skin.
- Effective moisturizing care for all skin types.
- Makes the skin soft and supple.
- Contains the essential fatty acids omega-3, omega-6 and omega-9, vitamins E and D and beta-carotene.
- Our grape seed oil contains a variety of nutrients.
- This nourishing oil is ideal for skin care.
- It is packed with essential polyunsaturated fatty acids, vitamins C, D and E and beta-carotene as well as approx. 60% linoleic acid (omega-6).
- It is an excellent moisturizer that does not clog the pores and provides intensive moisturizing care for the face and body.
- Grape seed oil is often used as the basis for various skin care products due to its super-light texture and natural properties.
- It is an effective Emmoliens (softens the skin) and is quickly and easily absorbed into the skin. Your skin becomes soft, smooth and moisturized without feeling greasy.
- The oil contains 75 percent essential linoleic acid and is therefore very suitable for skin care.
- Grape seed oil is not comedogenic (value 0).
- Grape seed oil is often used in naturopathy to relieve inflammatory processes.
- If the skin and acne are blemished, grape seed oil has a regulating effect on the sebaceous glands.