INCI: Caryodendron Orionocense
Where does that stuff come from?
- The cacay plant comes from the Amazon region, where it is an enrichment for the local population and the environment.
- It provides the soil with valuable nutrients, protects other plants and offers local farmers a sustainable income.
- Nothing is wasted in the production of the oil – the remaining seeds can be used to make flour or fuel, or they can be added to animal feed.
- Due to the gentle extraction process, many of the natural properties of cacay oil are retained.
What can this stuff do?
- Our Cacay serum has a natural retinol content three times higher than rosehip seed oil and, compared to argan oil, has twice the linoleic acid content and 50% more vitamin E.
- Cacay oil is one of the latest discoveries in natural skin care.
- It is used as an anti-aging oil: it is said to improve the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines and the antioxidants contained in the oil are said to reduce the influence of free radicals.
- A light oil that has to be used very sparingly for optimal results.
- It is moisturizing, nourishing, absorbs quickly and is suitable for all skin types – including sensitive skin.
- A nutritious beauty elixir that nourishes and moisturizes the skin.
- This light, dry oil is suitable for all skin types, is easy to apply to the skin and is quickly absorbed.
- Cacay oil is used in many luxury cosmetics.
- revives this pure Cacay serum with its natural retinol, rejuvenates and regenerates the skin.